ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
The best Refillable Cartridge for Epson R1900
Post The best Refillable Cartridge for Epson R1900 
Hi from Greece.
I 've just bought an Epson R1900 printer and I am looking for the best Refillable Cartridge Pack for this.
I have ordered inks from Precisioncolors and now I have to buy a Refillable Cartridge Pack (8 cartridges).

I 've readed about the Epson R1900 AB Refillable Printer Cartridge Pack ( http://www.continuous-ink-systems.co.uk/p428/Epson-R1900-AB-Refillable-Printer-Cartridge-Pack/product_info.html?osCsid=20435d35a8833524fa6dbd4afda6229d )

A friend of mine told me about the following sytem from e-bay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/EPSON-R1900-Empty-Refillable-Ink-Cartridges_W0QQitemZ190360648237QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBI_Toner?hash=item2c5260fa2d
Are they trustworthy systems?
Any idea or a new proposal about the best-fitted-to-my-printer system?
Thang you in advance.

Sorry I didn't see this before now... I purchased a set of cartridges for my own R1900 which I've got for testing but hit problems that only a service will resolve (not waste ink related)... The seller also managed to reproduce my copyright with competing products so I'm certainly not about to recommend them...

To be honest I'd ask Mike at Precision Colours if he has any recommendations or consider a CIS along the lines of Ink Republic or Lyson... I've not had a chance to look further afield myself but hopefully by now you've found a solution anyway... If you have I'd be interested to hear who you've gone with and how it's worked out (or not).

Post Re: The best Refillable Cartridge for Epson R1900 
Giorgos_V. wrote:
Hi from Greece.
I 've just bought an Epson R1900 printer and I am looking for the best Refillable Cartridge Pack for this.
I have ordered inks from Precisioncolors and now I have to buy a Refillable Cartridge Pack (8 cartridges).

I 've readed about the Epson R1900 AB Refillable Printer Cartridge Pack ( http://www.continuous-ink-systems.co.uk/p428/Epson-R1900-AB-Refillable-Printer-Cartridge-Pack/product_info.html?osCsid=20435d35a8833524fa6dbd4afda6229d )

A friend of mine told me about the following sytem from e-bay:
http://cgi.ebay.com/EPSON-R1900-Empty-Refillable-Ink-Cartridges_W0QQitemZ190360648237QQcmdZViewItemQQptZBI_Toner?hash=item2c5260fa2d
Are they trustworthy systems?
Any idea or a new proposal about the best-fitted-to-my-printer system?
Thang you in advance.

Hi,
you can buy CISS for Your Epson R1900 MOD Note: Link removed as spam
contact with mail and phone or order for site.

Hi,

Sorry I didn't see this before now... I purchased a set of ink cartridges for my own R1900 which I've got for testing but hit problems that only a service will resolve (not waste ink related)... The seller also managed to reproduce my copyright with competing products so I'm certainly not about to recommend them...

To be honest I'd ask Mike at Precision Colours if he has any recommendations or consider a CIS along the lines of Ink Republic or Lyson... I've not had a chance to look further afield myself but hopefully by now you've found a solution anyway... If you have I'd be interested to hear who you've gone with and how it's worked out (or not).

Some HP printers complain like hell if you don't use a genuine HP cartridge. I've got a stupid el cheapo 5740 HP and it is yelling like hell since I used an Office Depot cartridge. The printer is only used to print out color list for embroidery so it sits a lot. so i would like to ask where is a cheap dependable source of hp ink cartridges? thanks

Mod Note: Yet more spam linking removed... (I can tell when you put a link in even with that pathetic underline camoflage attempt)...

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1