ContinuousInk.info Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroups|Join Groups
Knowledge BaseLinksDownloads Gallery 2CalendarLog in
Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1
Needed SX405 adjsutment program urgently
Post Needed SX405 adjsutment program urgently 
Pls could someone send me the adjsutment program for Stylus SX405 for waste ink pad error? I need it urgently. And also pls do not try to sell the program to me, cuz I am a student, I spent all my money to buy this printer. Any help will be very very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by OrTHoTaMiNe on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Post Re: Needed SX405 adjsutment program urgently 
OrTHoTaMiNe wrote:
Pls could someone send me the adjsutment program for Stylus SX405 for waste ink pad error? I need it urgently. And also pls do not to try sell the program to me, cuz I am a student, I spend all my money to buy this printer. Any help will be very very appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I believe you may have contacted me via eBay already but just to repeat if not... The SX405 is not supported by any free or leaked utilities. The only utility that will reset it is available from 2manuals.com for $50 and will be locked to your PC only (the 2manuals site has details of how this is done).

This is because the only available source for these utilities has chosen to encrypt the utilities so they will only work on a specific PC and able to charge a lot of money as a result.

Not what you want I hear I know but it's the only source available.

Quote:
I believe you may have contacted me via eBay already but just to repeat if not... The SX405 is not supported by any free or leaked utilities. The only utility that will reset it is available from 2manuals.com for $50 and will be locked to your PC only (the 2manuals site has details of how this is done).

This is because the only available source for these utilities has chosen to encrypt the utilities so they will only work on a specific PC and able to charge a lot of money as a result.

Not what you want I hear I know but it's the only source available.

Thanks anyway sir, as I said before I am a student and don't have enough money for that Sad

Quote:
Thanks anyway sir, as I said before I am a student and don't have enough money for that Sad

I fully understand, unfortunately there really isn't any other option at present.

I wish there was.

Reply to topic   printer-friendly view Page 1 of 1